Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wanna Recipe?

So, I think this might be the most awesome recipe in the world - tried it Monday night and was VERY pleasantly surprised.


[Disclaimer: They don't look QUITE as beautiful as this, but they ARE beautiful considering how easy they are.]

1 spice cake mix (mmmmm....spice cake...)
1 29-oz. can pumpkin
1 package (or desired amount) chocolate chips

Mix top two ingredients together first, then add chocolate chips. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (mine were done at 15). Hello, does it get better than that? No butter or oil, and they taste great! Maybe not the best pumpkin chocolate cookies I've EVER had, but reeeeeeally good and about the easiest recipe I've ever seen.

Yes, I know this is a lousy post for not having blogged in ages, but I'm not just lazy in baking lately, obviously. Sorry, folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, those have got to be pretty decent in fiber and low in fat.
Really? Are they good? Because if they're not I'll find you and hunt you down. However, I do have a LOT of pumpkin in my garage. Not sure why. Just lucky I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and is it straight-up pumpkin, or pumpkin pie filling?

Anonymous said...

Those sound easy enough, I guess I won't make you send me any! 'Tis the season for pumpkin! I love Fall!

Midwife4Life said...

I have used the same recipe, but make them into bite sized cookies. I even use the large can of pumpkin. I love them!!